There are so many amazing resources for nonprofits across the internet that are not well-known! One of these is Google For Nonprofits, which allows eligible nonprofits access to Google products for free. The products can help nonprofits find new donors and volunteers and work more efficiently! Here are some of the great tools your nonprofit may be able to take advantage of for free:
- Google Ad Grants. Did you know Google provides in-kind advertising for your nonprofit through search? Through Google ads, you can increase your reach and in turn, awareness of your cause and mission.
- One Today. This product allows nonprofits to build fundraising campaigns with no fees and automatic receipting. It allows supporters to quickly give as little as $1 and allows for pay-it-forward gifting credits.
- YouTube for Nonprofits. Google allows nonprofits a number of additional features for Youtube, including use of YouTube spaces across the nation, Link Anywhere Cards, and dedicated email support.
- G Suite For Nonprofits. Google allows nonprofits full access to G Suite, with 30GB of storage per user and 24/7 support.
- Google Earth Outreach. Finally, Google provides custom maps and location data via Google Earth. Google allows nonprofits API access, which lets you display community or donor location data on Google Maps for restricted use.
Did you know about all of these valuable resources for nonprofits? We can help create a digital campaign for you in conjunction with these free resources. Let’s chat today!