An annual report is much more than a way to publish your funds raised over the past year and thank donors. An annual report can serve many functions.
An annual report can:
- Communicate your organization’s accomplishments over the past year
- Communicate your mission to funders
- Assure supporters that their funds are being put to good use
- Attract new donors
- Recognize special people including donors, volunteers, clients and staff
- Be a valuable marketing tool for you organization
- And many, many more
Ready to learn more? Fill out our New Client form to get started today!